Monday, April 9, 2012

Round Robin Challenge at Swirlydoos

This layout is titled "Enjoy every magical adventure". I took a picture of my niece Mia while she was enjoying her Easter egg hunt in our backyard this weekend. This layout was submitted for the round robin challenge over at swirlydoos. I used papers from two past swirlydoos kits', Vintage Fae and Grandma's Garden. 

Here is a closeup of the chipboard DA0629 from Dusty Attic I used. I painted it with a couple of layers of embossing powder from Lindy's. The flower is from prima and the butterfly's are from Angelica's Little Scrap Shop on etsy.

I used an MS punch to cut the flower pattern into the picture itself, and also added some pink blink.  I fussy cut the fairy and flowers using paper from the G45 line.

Here's a closeup of my flower cluster. I just love these prima vines, flowered tendrils in Rosette color. I handmade the large flower using the bella donna flower tutorial from Natasha's blog.

I hand stitched the punched paper using embroidery floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment