Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Card Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

I can't believe it's almost winter, hasn't the year flown by..sure has for me! And here is another awesome card sketch for the challenge at Stuck On U Sketches which will run from October 3rd-16th. This sketch was created by none other than, Leah Schaeffer. I loved this sketch, it was so easy and fun to work with. Here it is folks:



As you can see I flipped the sketch when creating my card. I used papers from my Swirlydoos Kit, which included papers from the Prima Romance Novel Collection. This was my first time creating a card like this, the sketch was total inspiration. 

The large daisy is from Prima and the smaller flowers are from my personal stash. I used rub-on's from Kaisercraft. 

I made the punched paper in the middle using some graphic 45 Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. It's the black cardstock which sanded down, you see the clock impressions. I punched the small butterflies with an MS punch that I have, and added some stickles glitter. 

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it! Please stop by SOUS and take a look at the fabulous cards my fellow design team members created.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing card!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! I love the yellow (not a color I use often) I like that you turned the sketch, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Erica. Loving your cluster in the middle with the black medallion base. That sure is a pretty Prima daisy. Cute little butterflies and the pearl trail - perfect... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica!! Love you card...it's beautiful! If you could please email me at wyscrapper@yahoo.com and send me your shipping address, you won my blog giveaway for the Bo Bunny WCMD.

    ReplyDelete