Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stuck On U Sketches Card Challenge

Hi Everyone! We have another awesome card sketch for you at Stuck On U Sketches. This sketch was created by our lovely Leah Schaeffer.
This card challenge will run from February 20th- March 5th. So head on over and check out the rest of the design teams creations, this team totally rocks!

Here's the sketch:



And my interpretation: 

Something to remember me by

Here's a closeup. This flower is called Bella Donna Flower which was created by Natasha Naranjo Aguirre. For a link to her tutorial, click HERE


I did some stamp embossing to my background using embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I also used a chippy from Scrap FX which I painted with gesso, rock candy crackle paint and glimmer mist.  

Hope you enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Erica, the colours are beautiful. Love how you have used the chippies, and that flower is awesome. Will have to go see the tutorial... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete