Monday, June 17, 2013

New Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hello Everyone! Today there is another reveal at Stuck On U Sketches for our Project Life Challenge "Use Twine". 

Here is my project:

Project Life- Twine

This is a layout of my hubby when we went out shooting..doing the manly man thing out in the desert. 
I had several of these pictures of him and thought this is the best project to use it for. Shooting his gun and smoking cigars..what can be more manlier? 
But I have to admit, and as silly as it may sound..it is definitely a stress reliever to go shooting with my husband. We always have such a good time. 

So head on over to SOUS and check out the other design teams creations using the theme, Twine. 

Have a wonderful week! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Erica.. your photos are perfect for this type layout!! It's a wonderful layout!!!

    We have a shooting range here at the house (24 acres) We do alot of target practicing..

    ReplyDelete