Sunday, June 2, 2013

Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hello Everyone!
This is the first of one of our new challenges at Stuck On U Sketches. It's a Project Life Challenge involving buttons. It's super easy and super fun. So head on over to to SOUS and check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations. This challenge will run from July 3rd-16th.

The following is my project life creation:


I used some papers from the prima Lyric Collection. This is a page created for my hubby. It's a documentation of his first day of work as an LVN. 
I woke up early in the morning to take photo's of him getting ready for his first day of work as a nurse. He was so nervous and I was so excited. 

Thanks for looking and hope to see you stop by at SOUS


1 comment:

  1. Love it Erica!! Great photos of your husband's milestone!!! Awesome job on the challenge!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete