Sunday, June 30, 2013

Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hi everyone! I hope you had a fabulous week! With that said, we have another Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches ~ Add two journaling cards.
So head on over to SOUS and check out the rest of the design teams awesome creations. They have so many wonderful ideas and creations.


Here is my PL creation: 



This PL is dedicated to my grandfather on father's day. On the lower right side is a picture of my husband, grandfather, and me. And on the upper left side is a picture of grandfather, two cousins, aunt, and me. 
Oh and these papers were from the Bo Bunny Little Miss collection..so darling! 
The challenge was to use two journaling cards in your PL submission. One of my journaling cards says:

If there ever comes a day, 
when we can't be together, 
keep me in
your heart, 
I'll stay there
forever.


Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment