Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 27th Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

I hope everyone has had a lovely week. It's time again for another Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches. This sketch will run from Sept 27- Oct 10th. Wow how time flies!! So head on over to SOUS and check out the other amazing creations from the rest of the design team.

Below is the sketch:



And here is my interpretation:

























Great Times

This is a picture of my hubby, cousin and fiancĂ© and myself. We were hanging out having a few..few..cold ones. 

I used the KOTM from swirlydoos to create this layout. The colors of both the papers and flowers are super gorgeous! I love fall and all the colors that come with. 
I distressed the paper, misted with a stencil, and colored my chippies with silks acrylic glaze. I also used distress ink for the edges on some parts of the paper. I just love how this layout came out. 

Don't forget to check out the amazing talented group of ladies at Stuck On U Sketches and what they created using the sketch above. 

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica, looks like the most wonderfull times ever ... love the layout ;)

    ReplyDelete