Monday, October 21, 2013

Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hi everyone! We have another project life challenge at Stuck On U Sketches. This project begins today, Oct 21st and includes Autumn Elements. Anything having to do with Autumn, and below is my submission.


























Thankful

I am thankful for my husband, during hard times I know that we at least have eachother. These are pictures I took the day after my beloved doggy Cozmo passed away. We just couldn't bare to be at home, so we took a long drive and I was able to catch the sun setting in the horizon. Beautiful scenery and time to just think of the good times. My husband makes me happy, when skies are grey. 

Head on over to SOUS to check out the other design teams creations. I'm sorry for this sad post..I just felt like documenting moments in my life helps for me to get through things.

Hope you all have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment