Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 22nd Stuck On U Sketches Challenge

I'm so excited for the holidays to come around and all the pictures I get to take of my family..documenting our special moments. And with that said, we have another awesome sketch challenge at Stuck On U Sketches for you to try out! This challenge begins on November 22nd and will run for two weeks. This sketch was created by our lovely Leah Schaeffer. Come on over to SOUS and check out the other creations, we have a talented group of ladies..showcasing their awesome creations!

Here is the sketch:

























And here is my layout:






















Title: A moment last all of a secod but the memory lives on forever.

This is a pic of my hubby, looking so cute and serious. lol
The papers I used here are from my kit of the month at Swirlydoos. I love them, the greens and neutral colors are so pretty. The flowers also came in the kit. I did some punching, distressing and inking. I also used a stencil where I applied acrylic paint and liquitex glass beads. I added some burlap and ribbon. The photo frames are from kaisercraft that I altered with glimmer mist and chalk ink. 

I hope you enjoy this layout and much as I enjoyed creating it. Have a wonderful week! 


3 comments:

  1. Looks really lovely, masculine and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! Love the layering and the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love this, love all the layering and flowers, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete