Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feb 28th Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hi guys! It's Friday and time for another awesome challenge at Stuck On U Sketches. This sketch will run for the next two weeks beginning on Feb 28th. This sketch was created by our lovely Nanne and here it is below:

























And here is my layout following the sketch provided:




















You Make Me Happy

This is a pic of my hubby and I. I have a silly helmet on my head because we were riding dune buggy's on the beach. We had so much fun! 
I used papers from my C'est Magnifique kotm. I made the white/grey flowers using my rose creations die. I stamped and glimmer misted the page. I also used lots of layering, using lace from the kit and chippies. 
Below are some close-ups. 
















And another
















I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by. 
Don't forget to stop by SOUS and check out the rest of the talented group of ladies and their work! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pic and page! Love the colors and lovely layers. super cute heart banner too. xoxox

    ReplyDelete