Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 24th Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hello everyone and hope you had a great week! It's time again, for a new challenge at SOUS. For this project life challenge, the twist is to use a ~Pocket With Card~.
You may interpret this twist in any way you wish. Remember your projects can be uploaded to our blog and you have two weeks to submit an entry. Below is my PL entry:
























FAMILY

These pics are of my family. Pics I took during the holidays. I used a couple of pocket filled small envelopes and included some personal notes of those days. 
I also used some papers from stash and also some cards from my Becky Higgins collection. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you can stop by our blog and check out the rest of the design teams creations. 


1 comment:

  1. I like the envelopes you used, nice work on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete