Thursday, May 22, 2014

March 23rd Sketch Challenge At Stuck On U Sketches

Hi everyone! We have another wonderful sketch challenge for you to play along with from Stuck On U Sketches. This sketch will run for two weeks, so come on over and join in on the fun!

And here is my interpretation of the sketch:

Just Adorable

First, this is a picture I took of my cousin and godson, hanging out and being silly. 
Now these papers are just awesome! They are so clean and vintage, it was hard to add pops of color. I tried to keep it neutral, to give it that romantic feel. 
Hope I did it justice. The papers are from Pion Design. I added some brads, chippies which I painted and distressed. The flowers and die cuts came with my KOTM from C'est Magnifique. I just loved this beige and simple design.  
Head on over to our blog and check out the other designers amazing creations. 
TFL and have a great week! 

1 comment: