Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 4th Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hi Guys and Happy 4th of July!!! We have a challenge for you that begins today and will run for the next two weeks. Come over and visit Stuck On U Sketches, check out the other amazing creations by the rest of the design team.  Below is the sketch and also my interpretation.


These Memories Will Last A Lifetime

This is a pic of my hubby, cousin and me. It was my cousins college graduation party and I just luv'd this pic of the 3 of us. 

The papers are from my C'est Magnifique KOTM. I misted the page and punched the edges. Then I added some burlap to the background and some fussy cutting pieces. I colored my chippy with acrylic ink and placed bling all around the flowers. 

TFL and have a great week! 

Don't forget to stop by SOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment